Why Pay and Prepare Your Taxes

Have a question ? Contact@LAPremierTax.com

Third (3rd) Stimulus Check – 2022 May Be Your Last Chance

This is your MONEY. You are entitle to this. If you did not get ALL your Economic Impact Payment Checks, i.e. STIMULUS, GIVE US A CALL. If you did get some, CALL US.

Based on what we are hearing and seeing, this tax filing season maybe an individual last chance to claim his/her STIMULUS PAYMENTS.

The IRS is saying IF YOU did not get the FIRST or SECOND Economic Impact Payments (Stimulus Checks), you may be eligible to claim the the 2020 Recovery Rebate Credit and you must file a 2020 Tax Return. You must file even if YOU DO NOT USUALLY FILE TAXES.

If you did not get the full amount of the THIRD (3rd) Economic Impact Payments (Stimulus Checks), you may be eligible to claim the 2021 Recovery Rebate Credit. You must file a 2021 Tax Return even if you DO NOT USUALLY FILE TAXES.

So folks, there you have it. If you have not gotten any of your stimulus checks, this may be your last chance. Even if you think you did not get ALL three STIMULUS PAYMENT, then we are here to help get you your money.

Who Should File A Tax Return

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Publication 17 spells out the requirements for filing. Generally, if

you are a U.S. citizen or resident, whether you must file a return depends on three factors.

  1. Your gross income.
  2. Your filing status.
  3. Your age.

To find out whether you must file, see Table 1-1Table 1-2, and Table 1-3. Even if no table shows that you must file, you may need to file to get money back. See Who Should File, later.

Gross income.

This includes all income you receive in the form of money, goods, property, and services that isn’t exempt from tax. It also includes income from sources outside the United States or from the sale of your main home (even if you can exclude all or part of it). Include part of your social security benefits if:

  1. You were married, filing a separate return, and you lived with your spouse at any time during 2021; or
  2. Half of your social security benefits plus your other gross income and any tax-exempt interest is more than $25,000 ($32,000 if married filing jointly).

If either (1) or (2) applies, see the Instructions for Form 1040 or Pub. 915, Social Security and Equivalent Railroad Retirement Benefits, to figure the social security benefits you must include in gross income.

Common types of income are discussed in Part Two of this publication.

Community property states.

Community property states include Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you and your spouse lived in a community property state, you must usually follow state law to determine what is community property and what is separate income. For details, see Form 8958 and Pub. 555.

Nevada, Washington, and California domestic partners.

A registered domestic partner in Nevada, Washington, or California must generally report half the combined community income of the individual and his or her domestic partner. See Pub. 555.

Self-employed individuals.

If you are self-employed, your gross income includes the amount on line 7 of Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Business; and line 9 of Schedule F (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Farming. See Self-Employed Persons, later, for more information about your filing requirements.

.This is an Image: caution.gifIf you don’t report all of your self-employment income, your social security benefits may be lower when you retire..

Filing status.

Your filing status depends on whether you are single or married and on your family situation. Your filing status is determined on the last day of your tax year, which is December 31 for most taxpayers. See chapter 2 for an explanation of each filing status.


If you are 65 or older at the end of the year, you can generally have a higher amount of gross income than other taxpayers before you must file. See Table 1-1. You are considered 65 on the day before your 65th birthday. For example, if your 65th birthday is on January 1, 2022, you are considered 65 for 2021.

Table 1-1. 2021 Filing Requirements for Most Taxpayers INDIVIDUALS
IF your filing status is…AND at the end of 2021 you
THEN file a return if
your gross income
was at least…**
Singleunder 65$12,550 
 65 or older$14,250 
Married filing jointly***under 65 (both spouses)$25,100 
 65 or older (one spouse)$26,450 
 65 or older (both spouses)$27,800 
Married filing separatelyany age$5 
Head of householdunder 65$18,800 
 65 or older$20,500 
Qualifying widow(er)under 65$25,100 
65 or older$26,450 

Source: IRS Publication 17

IRS Contact Numbers

Like everyone else, contacting the IRS is in itself a daunting task.

First, just getting through is a challenge, Second, you get frustrated because you are unable to get live support.

Third, if your call get through, you most likely will be talking to a recorded message.

This can be frustrating. We know. We are compiling a list of IRS numbers for taxpayers to call. The list in itself is not thoroughly vetted as the IRS numbers changed. However, this is a WORK IN PROGRESS so that you have something to go by. Call these numbers until you get a live IRS representative to speak to. Ideally, you want to call your local IRS OFFICE.

1-800-829-1040Options 2 or 4 Individual
1-800-829-4933 Business Specialty Tax DepartmentBusiness
1-800-829-44771- General Tax
2- Specific tax
3- Amended Return
Refund Status
1-800-829-1954English option 1
Spanish option 2
Refund Status
1-844-545-5640 Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs
1-866-681-4271Innocent Spouse Relief
1-800-829-4933Self-Employed (Business)
1-800-908-4490Identity Theft victims; get a new IP PIN
1-800-829-1954Questions about refunds and offsets to IRS liabilities
1-800-919-9835STIMULUSEconomic Impact Payment | Recovery Rebate Credit
1-800-829-0582Extension 332
Extension 653
Extension 652
Live Human Possible
1-866-682-7451extension 568
extension 633
Reconciliation Form 1095A
Amended Return
1-866-682-7451extension 733Direct Deposit Issues
1-800-829-0922Amended Return
Schedule Locally
1-877-829-5500 Non-Profit Taxes
1-866-699-4083Estate and gift taxes
1-866-699-4096 Excise Taxes
1-877-777-4778Taxpayer Advocate Service
1-800-304-3107IRS Treasury Offsets (Child Support, Student Loans, Non-tax Debt)
1-800-830-5084ID VERIFY
IRS Letter 5071C | 6331C | 4883C |
ID Veriffication HotLine

The IRS letter 6419 Child Tax Credit (CTC)

The IRS letter 6419 is the official documentation that has the details to be reported for a taxpayer’s advance Child Tax Credit (CTC) payments. This letter will provide:

  • Total amount of advance CTC payments received for 2021; this information goes on Schedule 8812
  • Number of qualifying children counted in determining the advance CTC

Failure to use the amounts referenced in the IRS Letter 6419 on a customer’s return could trigger a manual review thus possibly delaying the refund by 6-8 weeks.
Please, keep in mind that anyone that received at least one Child Tax Credit payment from July to December 2021 should receive the letter 6419, even if they opted-out of the payments at some point.
If taxpayers cannot provide the IRS letter 6419 but did receive at least one advance CTC payment, there is an IRS Child Tax Credit portal available here to find this information.

IRS Phone NumbersExtensionForms or Notices
866-682-7451568Amended Return
866-682-74515691095- A Health
800-829-0582652Talk to a human
Trying Calling & Get a Human

Offer-In-Compromise (OIC) How to Settle Debt with the IRS

Offer In Compromise (OIC).You can make an Offer In Compromise to the IRS yourself by completing one of the forms below. We can help you complete these forms. We charge a fee for our services.

  1. How to Complete Form 433-A (OIC).
  2. How to Complete Form 656 OIC
  3. Final OIC Package Checklist

We are not Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPA), or  Enrolled Agents (EA) as of now to represent you before the IRS. The service we will provide is to assist you will filling up the forms for far less fees and seeing if you can get some help from the IRS Tax Advocate Office.


Friendly Tax Services

LA PREMIER Tax dba Friendly Tax Services is the premier income tax preparation firm for individuals, families, small business owners and the self-employed; Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Limousine drivers; Actors, Independent Contractors and Entrepreneurs. We have empathy and understand the toll driving takes on Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Truck drivers. That driving is time consuming. Uber drivers just don’t have the time it takes time to keep track of those business-related expenses.

Contact Us

  • Address :

    17547 Ventura Blvd., Ste 102 Encino, CA 91316 ___________________________________ Los Angeles County California
  • Call Us :

  • E-mail Us :

LA PREMIER Tax Service | We'll File Your Taxes