Why Pay and Prepare Your Taxes

Have a question ? Contact@LAPremierTax.com

Do I Qualify to File For A Return?

Posted on

You qualify for a Tax Return if you earned wages. Either on a W-2 as any employee or a 1099-NEC or 1099-Misc.

Technically, the IRS say you should file if your earnings is $600 or more. We disagree with the IRS. We say you should file if you earned $1 dollar or more. By filing, you may qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EIC)

Friendly Tax Services

LA PREMIER Tax dba Friendly Tax Services is the premier income tax preparation firm for individuals, families, small business owners and the self-employed; Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Limousine drivers; Actors, Independent Contractors and Entrepreneurs. We have empathy and understand the toll driving takes on Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Truck drivers. That driving is time consuming. Uber drivers just don’t have the time it takes time to keep track of those business-related expenses.

Contact Us

  • Address :

    17547 Ventura Blvd., Ste 102 Encino, CA 91316 ___________________________________ Los Angeles County California
  • Call Us :

  • E-mail Us :

LA PREMIER Tax Service | We'll File Your Taxes