Why Pay and Prepare Your Taxes

Have a question ? Contact@LAPremierTax.com

File With Us

US Citizen or Resident Alien 

Non-Resident Alien | Canadian & Mexico Citizens

In order for you to file a tax return, you must be a US citizen or Resident | A Canadian or Mexico citizen.

Non-Resident Aliens who have worked in the United States can also file a tax returns using form 1040-NA. However, there are rules governing these filings.

Your must have earned income of $1.00 or more for the year in which you intend to file. Unearned income is reported to the IRS and you must also file a tax return.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) require of Tax Preparers to verify tax documents Taxpayer submit for filing their tax returns. Taxpayers are to submit government issued documents.

File With Us

Friendly Tax Services

Friendly Tax Services is the premier income tax preparation firm for individuals, families, small business owners and the self-employed; Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Limousine drivers; Actors, Independent Contractors and Entrepreneurs. We have empathy and understand the toll driving takes on Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Truck drivers. That driving is time consuming. Commercial drivers just don’t have the time it takes time to keep track of those business-related expenses.

Contact Us

  • Address :

    1010 N Central Ave. Suite 415 Glendale, CA 91202
  • Call Us :

  • E-mail Us :